Everything you need to know about how work with you to plan, build and support your next website.
How long does a website normally take to build?
Most websites take 3-4 months to build – from planning to the website going fully live.
How much does a professional website cost to build?
Most professional websites start at $5,500 inc. GST. More involved websites have a budget of to $25,000.
What if I don't have that kind of budget right now?
That’s totally OK. We offer payment plans of up to 6 months to pay off your website.
We also offer single page websites and lead generation pages from $1,650. These are a great way to get up and running if you need an online presence that will grow your business.
How can I pay for my website?
We offer multiple payment options:
- Invoice 50% up front and 50% on completion
- Direct debit payment plans over 6 months
What website platforms to you work with?
We focus our expertise primarily on the WordPress website platforms. We also work with Wix on very specific projects.
Will my website rank on page 1 of Google after it goes live?
This is extremely rare, especially if you have a new business. All our sites are SEO ready, meaning they include all the supporting frameworks for ongoing SEO packages.
My friend offered to build my website - do you think I should go with them instead?
Unfortunately it’s extremely rare that these type of offers ever work out. Most businesses come back to us extremely frustrated because their website has dragged out too long or they’d prefer to work with professionals.
What's the process of getting a new website?
We normally in these steps:
- A quick 15 minute check-in to confirm what you need and whether we’re a right for each other.
- A Discovery Session where we dig deep into where you are right now and where you want to be.
- A Planning & Strategy session, where we present our solution. We also with work with you to adjust to solution if necessary to suit your business needs.
- We send a proposal.
- If you approve, we send through all the document to get started and your first invoice.
- We run a project kick off, so our team and your team get to meet, and we present the project plan.
- We work with you to design the relevant sections of the website.
- As the designs are signed off, we build your website. You’ll get visibility as the site is getting built so you can see how it looks.
- We both test the website.
- We make the website live.
- We put together a training package to show you how to use your new website and we hand over the keys.
- The site is under warranty for 30 days.